The Llotja Online will have 2 full days of professional activities on the 9th and 10th September 2020. The sessions will be open to everyone who is registered, until the virtual capacity is reached.
The programme can be downloaded by clicking HERE
The details of the sessions and the participating companies are available in the Professional Activities agenda at La Llotja Online (exclusive access to registered professionals)
This is the summary of the activities:
- PITCHINGS of projects in process of creation: 5 pitching sessions, according to markets and languages. Each company chosen will make a brief introduction of their project that will be complemented with comments and questions from a panel of experts in the sector. At the end of the session, the participating companies and professionals inscribed in the session will be able to meet up to get to know each other and establish relations.
- SPEAKERS CORNER: 50 organisations will present their ideas and projects (a festival, a show, a training centre or a resource). 5 sessions. 10 presentations in each one, in small capsules where each Speaker will be able to present their project as best they see fit. A place where you can discover novelties, original ideas and be surprised.
- 2 OPEN CONVERSATIONs: On Wednesday 9th Ferran López (Teknecultura director) and Lau Delgado (FiraTàrrega executive director) will discuss on the possibilities offered by good data management in the field of the performing arts. On Thursday 10th Fernando Pérez (Azkuna Zentroa director), Rodrigo Cuevas (folklore agitator) and Anna Giribet Argilès (FiraTàrrega artistic director) will have an informal conversation about (In)Comunicació(n): the intergenerational transmission of knowledge, communication among territories and the culture sector itself.
- PRESENTATION OF THE NOMADIC CIRCUIT AND THE HIVERNEM PROJECT: know the proposals FiraTàrrega has prepared for the 2020-2021 season, explained by the artístic direction of Fira.
- TARREGA TOUR: We will end the seminar with a very special walk through the city that this year will not be able to celebrate the 40th anniversary of its theatre festival in the streets and squares, but which hopes to welcome everyone from September 9th to 12th, 2021.