Two initiatives to fulfil the mission of FiraTàrrega as a strategic market and a facilitator of professional meetings:
1.- SEATS FOR PROFESSIONALS AT EACH STOP
Each performance has free places that the venues with agreement make available to professionals.
To book a place simply select your preferences on this form.
The form is updated every month, with information of the programme. If you are a foresighted person who have checked the whole program and wants to attend a performance that is not yet on the form, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include you on the list.
All information and contact of the companies is available at FiraTàrregaPro. If you are not yet a member of the platform PRO, subscribe here.
If you want to keep up to date with all the news, join the FiraTàrregaProTelegram group
2.- POP-UP-PRO: PROFESSIONAL MEETINGS
In 7 stops of the Nomadic Circuit, FiraTàrregaPRO Catalan Arts proposes 7 professional get-togethers.
The pop-ups want to bring together the agents of the sector to share topics of artistic exchange and debate that interest the professionals of the various sectors and territories.
If you want to join any of them contact pro(ELIMINAR)@firatarrega.com
- 16 September 2021 - Umore Azoka (Leioa) - Street arts programmes and circuits - Co-organized with Umore Azoka - Leioa Street Artists Fair.
- 17 july 2021 - Biblioteca de la Bisbal de l'Empordà - Coloquio: Circ contemporani a Catalunya: estat general i espais de programació - co-organized with La Bisbal circus Fair.
- 2 July 2021 - Circpicat Festival in Alpicat - Colloquium: Programming in small villages - Co-organized with Circpicat and Alpicat City Council. With the support of Institut d'Estudis Ilerdencs Diputació de Lleida
- 26 June 2021 - Cabaret Delicatessen in Poble Vell de Corbera d'Ebre - An experience of culture in Terres de l'Ebre, to talk about artistic creation in rural areas - Co-organized with nilak.
- 10 May 2021 - Teatre L'Artesà del Prat de Llobregat - Round table "Camins Vius": collaboration between Creation and Education - Co-organized with Teatre L'Artesà and the Prat de Llobregat City Council.
- 22 April 2021 - Teatro Circo Price and Caixafòrum (Madrid) - Meeting "Confluences" - Co-organized with MADFeria, Madrid performing arts fair and Fundació "la Caixa", with the collaboration of Teatro Circo Price.
- 16 April 2021 - Dansa Valencia (Valencia) - To imagine a "Mediterranean Corridor" that could be a collaborative network and a circuit for shows. 1st work session - Co-organized with Dansa València and the Institut Valencià de Cultura.
- 12 March 2021 - Opening seminar in Tàrrega - "To cooperate, to network, to share".