Tickets purchased online work with the hometicket system. Users receive a PDF that allows access to the venue without going through ticket offices.
Tickets purchased online have an extra fee: 0,40 EUR per show.
Children up to 2 years who do not occupy a seat have free access to the venues Ciutat Reguer, Ciutat Trepat and Ciutat Piscina.
Box Office in Plaça de les Nacions
On the days of the FiraTàrrega you can acquire tickets for all the shows and venues of the programme in the central booking and ticket office (Plaça de les Nacions- Tarrega) up to half an hour before the start of the show.
From September 6th: 17-20:30h.
From September 9th, all day.
Offers cannot be accumulated. You must present the corresponding card and an identity document.
20% discount on all tickets acquired before the 5th of September.
- 20% discount for the purchase of 2 tickets for different spectacles.
- 30% discount for the purchase of 3 tickets for different spectacles.
- 40% for the purchase of 4 or more tickets for different spectacles.
The retired, unemployed, disabled, monoparental and large families
20% discount. Offer valid only at the Fira box office (Pl. Nacions, Tàrrega).
European Youth Card
- The programme follows the 24-hour timeline. A show starting at 12:00 midnight will be assigned to the following day.
- Seating is not numbered.
- Access to the paying spectacles after they have started is not allowed.
- When planning your menu of paying spectacles, leave at least 60 minutes between the expected finishing time of one and the start of the next.
- Tickets cannot be returned. Ensure that the tickets you are given at the box office are the ones you have requested.