- The programme follows the 24-hour timeline. A show starting at 12:00 midnight will be assigned to the following day.
- Seating is not numbered.
- When planning your menu of paying spectacles, leave at least 60 minutes between the expected finishing time of one and the start of the next.
- Tickets cannot be returned. Ensure that the tickets you are given at the box office are the ones you have requested.
- Access to the paying spectacles after they have started is not allowed.
Box Office in Plaça de les Nacions
On the days of the FiraTàrrega you can acquire tickets for all the shows and venues of the programme in the central booking and ticket office (Plaça de les Nacions- Tarrega) up to half an hour before the start of the show.
From September 4th: 17-20:30h.
From September 7th, all day.
Offers cannot be accumulated. You must present the corresponding card and an identity document.
20% discount on all tickets acquired until the 20th of August.
European Youth Card
Packs Heavy user
- 30% discount for the purchase of 3 tickets for different spectacles.
- 40% for the purchase of 4 or more tickets for different spectacles.