FiraTàrrega is linked to different national and international networks of performing arts and street arts
- Agenda Rural de Catalunya: as members of the Arts de Carrer platform, we contribute to the development of Agenda Rural de Catalunya (Catalonia's Rural Agenda), which aims to identify the needs and challenges of the rural territory in order to guarantee living conditions and development.
- Plataforma Arts de Carrer: Platform for Catalonia's festivals, fairs and exhibits that utilise street arts as a main driving force in its programme.
- Circostrada: European network dedicated to the development of circus performances and street arts.
- COFAE (organisation integrated in the IETM): association for Spain's biggest performing arts fairs.
- IN SITU is the European platform for artistic creation in public space. It is led by Lieux publics, European and national centre for artistic creation in public space, located in Marseille (FR). Since 2003, it has supported more than 270 artists and brings together 19 partners from 13 countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. IN SITU also gathers 13 associate partners from Belgium, France and 9 additional countries: China, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Portugal, Slovakia, South Korea, Sri Lanka and Taiwan.
It also participates in European projects linked to street arts and performing arts, with partners from several countries.
- (UN)COMMON SPACES, 2020-2024. Project led by the IN SITU network which aims to support street arts as an artistic discipline that allows reinventing the relationship between the cultural sector and citizens.
- SPEAK OUT, 2023-2024, Project led by FEDEC (European Federation of Professional Circus Schools) which aims to prevent all kinds of discrimination and gender violence in the circus and street arts sector. As part of this project, Tàrrega will host a training course in September 2024.