La Llotja is the epicentre of professional connections during the in-person event held on the second weekend in September. It is the meeting place where a variety of services and professional meeting points can be found:
- The Professionals' Assistance Office - The reception area, where registered professionals can pick up their badges and get all kinds of information. Its opening hours are from 9:00 to 18:00, the four days of Fira.
- The Booths - Areas to hold meetings and promote works and/or products, they are booked by institutions, companies, associations and service providers for the performing arts sector.
- The Pro Box Office - The place where professionals can book and change tickets and have info on the artistic programme. Its opening hours are from 9:00 to 18:00, the four days of Fira.
- Territori Creatiu - A meeting area inside the pavilion, the place to attend project presentations, discover new proposals and meet with the companies selected in the Territori Creatiu programme.
- The Coworking - An area with tables and chairs, equipped for those who need to work remotely or need to be connected to their office during the Fira days.
- The Agora - An area with tables and chairs where prescheduled slow meetings take place, as well as impromptu meetings and informal conversations.
- The Press Service - Information and service desk for the registered members of the press.
- The Pro Garden - Outdoors meeting area, where professionals can discover projects and connect with other attendants while sharing breakfast, a snack or lunch.
- The Pro Club - The informal meeting point for the registered professionals in the evenings/nights.
Timetable and location of La Llotja
C/ de la Plana, s/n. Tàrrega. Location | Maps Navigation
Public opening hours of the fair pavilion and the Professionals' Reception Office during la Fira: 9h to 18h.
Booth attention hours: 9h to 14h.