What would you take to feel at home when you are living abroad? From this question, the project appeals to the citizens to take part by supplying that would be essential for them to feel at home. A reflection of exile that, starting from an imaginary journey, lets the participants enter the draw of a journey for one person to Mexico, that will recreate the route of the Catalan exiles from the Civil War, from Veracruz to Mexico City. The proposal consists of three parts: an installation of the objects in the old offices of Càritas in Tàrrega, a gala that includes the draw of the journey where the participants will explain why they chose the objects and the journey itself, that will include meetings with some of the children of the exiles and visits to places related to their Republican exile.
* Everyone interested in a participating in the prize draw by bringing personal objects can do so from the 27th of August to the 7th of September (18-20h) at the old offices of Càritas, in C/Mestre Martí nº19.
Amb el suport de IberEscena i amb la col·laboració del Centro de las Artes de San Luis Potosí (Mèxic) / With the support of IberEscena and the collaboration of the Centro de las Artes in San Luis Potosí (Mexico). Web: www.granrifa.org. La Llotja, estand 27
- 12 September: 12:30; 17:00
- 13 September: 12:30; 17:00
- 14 September: 20:00 (Rifa: Pl. Àlbers - 60
- E. Sinaia
- Recommended audience
- All audiences
- Héctor Bourges Valles i Ricard Soler Mallol