FiraTàrrega has a camping area situated in Av. Tarragona, s/n.
- The price is 15 €/person (ticket valid for all the days) BUY. The price for the Saturday night only is 8 €/person. BUY
- Access is free for the under 7s.
- Bookings are not accepted.
- For access to the camping area, all users must wear the bracelet supplied.
- Camping is allowed from Wednesday previous at 17:00 until Sunday. Everyone must leave the site before 12:00 on monday.
- Hot showers inside, cold showers outside, toilets and urinaries, washhand basins, bar, picnic area, mobile phone recharging point, information point.
- Mobile home area: There are no water or electricity supply hook-ups.
- Family area.
- There is a special free car park next to the camping area.
- Bring a tent in good condition, foam pads and sleeping bags.
- Take sun protection creams with you (the camping area has few shady areas), as well as a waterproof.
- There are no lockers or left luggage on the campsite. Please, look after your personal belongings to avoid theft.
- Respect the environment. Look after your own health.
- Please keep silent between midnight and 09:00 to allow the other campers to sleep.
- Vehicle may not be used inside the camping area, except for the motorhome placement.
- Stalls for the sale of any kind of product are not allowed.
- Open fires are not allowed.
- Dogs and other animals must be kept on a lead.
More info: Tel. +34 973 500 039 | info(ELIMINAR)@firatarrega.com
The price is 15 €/person (ticket for all days). The price for the Saturday night only is 8 €/person. Access is free for the under 7s