The festival's usual format has been postponed to 2021. All shows has been canceled.
The Off Zone initiative has aimed to promote coexistence between Off artists and the FiraTàrrega official programme. From its organizing, we condition five public spaces where the companies not included in the official programme can act during the fair. FiraTàrrega does not assume the hourly organization of these venues.
- Pl. Carme (Newspapers kiosk)
- Pl. Carme / C. Carme
- Pl. Anselm Claver
- C. Carme / C. Sta. Anna
- Pl. Major
- Pl. St. Antoni
These scenic spaces have approximate sizes of 4 x 4 meters and are equipped with a 220V electrical connection. You can see the location within the city on the map.
The use of these areas is subject to five basic rules
- RESPECT the performance of official events
- DO NOT ASSEMBLE STRUCTURES that compromise safety or block the passage of people
- Electrical OUTLETS CAN BE USED unless they interfere with the official shows
- MAXIMUM DURATION of performances: 45 minutes
- AUTHORIZED HOURS: 11:00 to 02:00, from Thursday to Sunday
Thanks for your support!