The tickets purchased on the website must be collected at the box office Pl. Carmen (Tarrega) 1h before the start of the show.
Box Office in Plaça del Carme
On the days of the FiraTàrrega you can acquire tickets for all the shows and venues of the programme in the central booking and ticket office (Informació i taquilles - Plaça del Carme - Tarrega) up to half an hour before the start of the show.
From September 8: 17-21h.
From September 11, all day.
Offers cannot be accumulated. You must present the corresponding card and an identity document to obtain a discount.
20% discount on all tickets acquired before the 7th of September.
Heavy user discount
- 20% discount for the purchase of 2 tickets for different spectacles.
- 30% discount for the purchase of 3 tickets for different spectacles.
- 40% for the purchase of 4 or more tickets for different spectacles.
FiraTàrrega Experience Pack
Purchase tickets for the shows with payment for admission on the FT Experience itinerary with a special discount.
FiraTàrrega Experience Pack + Accommodation in a rural lodging
Add accommodation to your tickets on this itinerary for a complete FiraTàrrega experience. The offer consists of 3 tickets + accommodation for two nights (12 and 13 Sep) in rural bed & breakfast accommodation (shared bathroom) at Vallfogona de Riucorb (20 km from Tàrrega) + 1 FiraTàrrega 2014 programme for the price of 116 EUR (2 people).
The retired, unemployed & disabled
20% discount. Official documents must be shown. Offer valid only at the Fira box office (Pl. Carme, Tàrrega).
European Youth Card
20% discount (maximum of 3 tickets per card and day). Offer valid only at the Fira box office (Pl. Carme, Tàrrega).
20% discount on the purchase of tickets.
FiraTàrrega will destine 5% of the box-office takings to purchasing food for the Magatzem d'Aliments Solidaris food bank, a municipal initiative to support those people living in a precarious situation. Come on and collaborate with this all year long.
- The programme follows the 24-hour clock. A spectacle after 12 midnight is included in the following day's list.
- Access to the paying spectacles after they have started is prohibited.
- When planning your menu of paying spectacles, leave at least 60 minutes between the expected finishing time of one and the start of the next.
- Tickets cannot be returned. Ensure that the tickets you are given at the box office are the ones you have requested.