- Access to the ticket sales
Box Office in Plaça del Carme
On the days of the FiraTàrrega you can acquire tickets for all the shows and venues of the programme in the central booking and ticket office (Informació i taquilles - Plaça del Carme - Tarrega) up to half an hour before the start of the show.
From September 5th: 17-21h.
From September 8th, all day.
Offers cannot be accumulated. You must present the corresponding card and an identity document.
20% discount on all tickets acquired before the 5th of September.
- 20% discount for the purchase of 2 tickets for different spectacles.
- 30% discount for the purchase of 3 tickets for different spectacles.
- 40% for the purchase of 4 or more tickets for different spectacles.
The retired, unemployed, disabled, monoparental and large families
20% discount. Offer valid only at the Fira box office (Pl. Carme, Tàrrega).
European Youth Card
20% discount (maximum 3 tickets per card and day). Offer valid only at the Fira box office (Pl. Carme, Tàrrega).
20% discount on the purchase of tickets.
- The programme follows the 24-hour clock. A spectacle after 12 midnight is included in the following day's list.
- Seating is not numbered.
- Access to the paying spectacles after they have started is prohibited.
- When planning your menu of paying spectacles, leave at least 60 minutes between the expected finishing time of one and the start of the next.
- Tickets cannot be returned. Ensure that the tickets you are given at the box office are the ones you have requested.