In the square, a large structure expels drops of water that fall into metal buckets. A man regulates the flow and creates a curious game of sounds. Behind, two extenuated female figures appear on stage...
- 07 September: 19:30
- 08 September: 19:30
- 09 September: 19:30
Campi qui pugui
A meteorite has fallen in the street. The scientific police approach it and take some samples. But unexpected events start to happen. A show that, through absurd humour, confronts how we relate to the unknown,...
- 07 September: 12:30; 21:00
- 08 September: 12:30; 21:00
- 09 September: 12:30
Itinerant show that, altering the flows of transit of people and vehicles through the installation of some metallic cubes, inflatable to human scale, manipulates the urban fabric and places the city in a state...
- 07 September: 19:00
- 08 September: 12:00; 19:00
- 09 September: 17:00
A proposal for families with children aged between 3 and 8 consisting of two parts: a play space and a show. In the play space, adults and children relate in this cardboard world transforming space, building...
- 07 September: 10:30 (joc); 11:00 (espectacle); 17:30 (espectacle)
- 08 September: 10:30 (joc); 11:00 (espectacle); 17:30 (espectacle)
- 09 September: 10:30 (joc); 11:00 (espectacle); 17:30 (espectacle)
Théâtre de la Toupine
The animals on the carousel have got tired of always going round and round. So they invite children from 2 to 8 and their parents to wander freely around the public space. With the aesthetics of old tin...
- 07 September: 12:00; 17:00
- 08 September: 12:30 (90 min); 17:00
- 09 September: 12:00; 17:30